Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your booking of any room provided by Perryville House.
By visiting and/or using our website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them, and you warrant to us that you possess the legal authority to agree to these Terms and use our site. Therefore, if you do not agree to these Terms, or do not have the appropriate legal authority so to do, you must not use our site.
Price & Payment
1.>Upon booking, your card will not be charged for standard bookings. It is used to secure and confirm your booking with Perryville House. The total amount due for your stay will be charged to you via a credit card, debit card, cash or voucher upon arriving or checking out of the hotel. Perryville House accepts payment by most major credit card – American Express, Visa & MasterCard.
2. For group bookings of 5 rooms or more, a 50% deposit will be required at time of booking. This is nonrefundable. The remainder of balance due will be charged at time of arrival or check out.
3. Room prices are per room, per night and are inclusive of Breakfast and VAT at the prevailing rate, but exclusive of any additional items or packages chosen by you from time to time in respect of your stay.
4. You acknowledge and accept that any additional items or packages chosen by you will be added to the room price and become immediately payable by you in accordance with these Terms, including without limitation the following:
(i) Expenses incurred at your hotel, including without limitation and where available external phone calls and drinks not included in the initial room price at the time of booking.
Your Stay and Conduct
5. Standard on-line reservations may be cancelled/amended free of charge up to 7 days prior to the day of arrival – unless explicitly stated at the time of booking. All non-arrivals will be charged in full as booked. However, if your room is sold, you will be refunded. Subject to these Terms, bookings should be cancelled or amended online or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Changes to guest names are permitted however all bookings should include at least one name per room in order to be valid. Further, we reserve the right to cancel any booking where guest’s names are not correctly entered.
6. For group bookings of 5 rooms reservations may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival. 50% group deposit taken at the time of booking will not be refunded. Cancellation within the 7 days prior to the date of the booking will incur a 100% charge for the rooms.
7. (a) You hereby acknowledge and accept that you must conduct yourself appropriately at all times whilst on hotel premises, and comply with all stated Perryville House policies and procedures, including with regard to safety, conduct, and behaviour. You must not act so as to cause offence to hotel guests, visitors, or employees, nor disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other hotel guests or visitors. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel hotel accommodation or services, and remove you and/or members of your party, from the hotel for any breach or alleged infringement by you or any member of your party of this provision. In such circumstances, you shall not be entitled to any refund of your booking, or to any compensation loss of accommodation, amenities or other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
(b) We reserve the right to cancel your booking, with or without notice. Should we do so, then we shall endeavour to relocate you to an alternative hotel similar to that which is the subject of your booking, or, in lieu thereof, we shall refund you in full for the amount charged to your credit or debit card, and in either case you accept that we shall have no further liability to you as a consequence of any such cancellation.
8. In order to ensure the smooth-running of the operation, he name of the person booking the room must be clearly stated at the time of booking. Personal information gathered from site use is kept in accordance with legislation solely for Perryville House to complete reservations and important notifications about user accounts.
Exclusions and Limits of Liability
9. Subject to the remainder of this provision, Perryville House will accept no liability in contract, whether caused by its negligence or that of its employees, agents or contractors, or otherwise for any damage or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses or for any loss of any profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, and in any event arising out of or in connection with your use or occupancy of your room or the hotel or its facilities, or the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in this site, or linking to other sites from this site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure.
The liability of Perryville House under these Terms shall not exceed the total amount paid by you in respect of the booking applicable to any claim by you.
Nothing in these Terms shall act so as to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for liability for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Perryville House will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in your room or in the hotel.
10. We will not accept any liability and will not pay, nor be liable to pay, any expenses, compensation or damages, where we are prevented from undertaking our obligations to you, or these are affected in any way, directly or indirectly, by or as a result of any fact, matter or circumstances beyond our reasonable control - including, without limitation, third party acts or omissions, adverse weather conditions (including floods, storms, earthquake), natural disasters or other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire, power or utility failures or suspensions, or faults or failures, defects or bugs in computer or software systems, plant or machinery, vehicles, or the internal or external safety or structure of buildings.
Website use and our intellectual property
11. You acknowledge and accept that we do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions on our website/s, and hereby reserve the right (exercisable without notice) to amend, cancel or vary from time to time any of the information, including prices, featured on our website/s. We do not guarantee that our website/s will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology systems and software in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
12. Where our website/s contain links to third party sites and/or information from or relating to third parties, such links and information are provided for your information only, and we make no representation or warranty as to their accuracy, suitability or completeness, nor in respect of any products or services promoted and/or sold thereby.
13. You agree not to create a hypertext link from any website to our website/s without our express written permission.
14. (a) You acknowledge and accept that we own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in and on our website/s, and the content and information therein. We hereby reserve our rights in respect thereof.
(b) You must not copy, display, modify, download, reproduce or transfer to a third party any of the content or information in or on our website/s without our express written consent. You are permitted to print and/or download an extract of any page(s) from our website for your personal non-commercial use, which use shall not include the right to publish any of the same, or to use any images separately from any accompanying text. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel.
(c) The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and trade dress displayed on our website/s are registered and/or owned at common law by us, our affiliates, or third parties permitted to use the same. You are not permitted to use or licence the use of any of the same.
15. All information provided by you in connection with your use of our site shall be true and accurate and may be relied upon by us as such.
16. We reserve the right to update or amend all or any part of our website/s, or any content or information thereon, from time to time, and without notice. No representation or warranty is made by us, and you cannot rely upon, the accuracy, suitability or completeness of our website/s, or any content or information thereon.
17. We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any loss or damage incurred to your room or to the hotel during your stay.
18. These Terms supersede all prior agreements, understandings, proposals, tenders and arrangements of whatever nature in respect of the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral, and in whatever media, and sets out the entire agreement and understanding between us relating to its subject matter.
These Terms apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions contained or referred to in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by law (to the extent the same can hereby be excluded), trade custom or course of dealing and any purported contrary or inconsistent provision is hereby excluded.
19. We shall be entitled without your consent to assign, subcontract or novate our rights or obligations under these Terms.
20. You hereby acknowledge and accept that you are acting on your own behalf and not for the benefit of another person.
21. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it, whether pursuant to the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act, at common law, or otherwise.
22. All online rates are non-commissionable.